Subject: [Fwd: [wsbpel-comment] IPR for WS-BPEL2.0]

Title: [wsbpel-comment] IPR for WS-BPEL2.0
I know there's a process by which this all gets revealed, but could someone remind me (and Matsumoto-san) of it?

Thanks
Danny

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [wsbpel-comment] IPR for WS-BPEL2.0
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:07:48 -0700
From: Shigeaki Matsumoto <s-matsumoto@cw.jp.nec.com>
To: <wsbpel-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

[wsbpel-comment] IPR for WS-BPEL2.0

WS-BPEL Committee members -

I am interested in the status of IPR for WS-BPEL2.0.

I found IPR policy page as below, but I wonder if the statement is limited
to WS-BPEL1.1.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsbpel/ipr.php

I have some questions:
 Q1. Are there any essential patents to implement WS-BPEL2.0?
 Q2. IPR agreements were necessary for WS-BPEL1.1.  Are the same IPR
agreements necessary for also WS-BPEL2.0?

Would you be so kind as to take a moment to respond this questionnaire and
return it to me ?
Your response will help me to use WS-BPEL2.0 or not.
If you foresee any problem with this request, please let me know.

Thank you.

Shigeaki Matsumoto
NEC Corporation
11-5 Shibaura 2-chome, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-8557, Japan

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: wsbpel-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org