Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: WS BPEL 2.0 Second public review draft

Hi Diane,

  A couple of things need to be changed (sorry!)

1. Date - please change to 20 November 2006 (rather than 20th November)
2. File name of Word Document - please change to conform with the rest of the package (this is the pre-existing file name)
   i.e. wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2.doc
3. Change running footer in Word document to indicate proper file name
4. Please remove spaces from the Word diff file name

The only other issue, I believe is on the RDDL/XSD files - since these files have the same name as the existing files, we need to make some provision for retaining the legacy data and noting it. Robin can provide best practices advice. It should be noted that the main RDDL file still points to the old set of files and not the PR2 filenames.

Regards,

Mary

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:30 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Mary,
I think we've finally got all the files ready for the second public review.   Here are the links to the relevant documents:
Word file of CD approved for second public review:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21292/wsbpel-specification-draft.doc
PDF of same:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21420/wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2.pdf
Word file of CD with differences highlighted between first and second public review:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21348/wsbpel-specification-public%20review%20draft%202%20diff.doc
PDF of same: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21421/wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2%20diff.pdf
Zip file with the html for the latest public review draft:   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21508/html%20for%20wsbpel-specification-public-review-draft-2_files.zip
Zip file with updated RDDL with the XSD files and the related directory structure:    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21509/docs_wsbpel_20.zip

Please let us know if anything more is needed, and when we can expect the second public review to start.
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

11/17/2006 03:06 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

"'John Evdemon'" <John.Evdemon@microsoft.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] RE: WS BPEL 2.0 Second public review draft

Hi John,

  I just couldn't find any record of Ben or Yaron; if you say that they were part of the TC I believe you. Sid, however, was an individual member, and therefore we can't display his company name on the cover page. Instead, like in the TC member listing, it should say Sid Askary, Individual.

  I think the existing RDDL is fine and can just be updated; for XHTML you should just save the editable source as HTML until TC Administration builds some transformations that create nice, clean files.

Thanks!

Mary

RE: [wsbpel] RE: WS BPEL 2.0 Second public review draft

Sid, Ben and Yaron were all members of OASIS for their respective employers (listed in your email below).   I’m not sure why there would be no record of them at OASIS.    It would be a shame to remove all of these gentlemen from the spec - some of them were quite active in the TC.

Are there templates I should use for the updated XHTML, RDDL, etc?

John