Subject: WS-BPEL 2.0 Updates for the Second Public Review

Happy New Year!

As discussed in the last TC call in December, a number of smaller editorial
items still affect the current spec version for the second public review
which is now in progress. As none of the items represents a normative
change, they can be handled together in one issue addressed to the spec
editors.

If there is no objection from the TC, I would submit the following (see
attached file) as one issue. I will wait with that until after the TC call
tomorrow, Jan 10.

   (See attached file: Editorial Changes (DK).doc)

Thanks and Kind Regards
DK

Editorial Changes (DK).doc