Subject: Technical Webinar abstract

Here are my suggestions.  Any feedback on missing/included topics and or format is appreciated.

Thanks to Dieter for the presentations he sent I think they are very complete and a great start.

A technical introduction to WS-BPEL 2.0

Who should attend? Developers, architects interested in gaining an understanding of the architectural concepts on which BPEL is based.

What will be covered?

How BPEL fits with web services standards

Differences between executable and abstract processes

Overview of language constructs used to create executable BPEL processes

Advanced features including

            Partner links

            Event Handlers

            Fault Handlers