Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL Primer work?

Hi John and others,
(cc'ing Primer list and Khanderao)

I have not got a chance to review the latest Primer copy yet.
And, Khanderao (who came to Oracle through Peoplesoft acquisition) would
like contribute some changes also.

I guess having a conf call next week will be good. But, I think some of
us will not be available in 8am-9am Pacific time Wednesday.