Subject: Next TC meeting Mar 21

The Mar. 14 TC meeting is cancelled.  We have a couple agenda items for the meeting planned for Mar 21:
As you will probably have noticed, the ballot to transition the WS BPEL TC from the legacy OASIS IPR policy did not pass.  We're investigating the OASIS policies to make sure we understand the implications and any actions that may be appropriate for the TC to take at this point.  Given this we're postponing discussion until next week when we will have had time to get the information ready for the TC.

There's also been a request to have a discussion about primer status.  Since at least one of the contributors is unavailable on Mar. 14, this too will be an agenda item for next week.  Meanwhile, those working on the primer may continue to make progress on the email list.

Please let us know if you have any other agenda topics for next week.  We'll send a final agenda out with the usual call in info closer to the date.

Regards,

Diane and John