Subject: TC Meeting Mar. 28 - primer discussion only

Good news - the approval ballot for BPEL is proceeding and has reached the minimum number of yes votes for approval!  We will have to wait until Mar. 31 for final results - at present there are no "no" votes.

The only agenda item I am aware of for the TC this week is primer status - we will have the call at the regular time and number for the primer subgroup to discuss that.  It will not be an official TC call and attendance (or lack thereof) will not count toward voting rights.

We will plan on a call next Wed, April 4, to review final results of the approval ballot.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709