Subject: Primer comment

One minor request: as much as I like having my name associated with such
august company, I don't think it is appropriate to have my name listed
amongst the authors of the primer. My contributions have been minimal,
and I don't think it is proper have my name listed as an author.

Thanks,
-Ron

--
Sun's Open ESB Community (http://open-esb.org)