Subject: RE: [wsbpel] potential adoption tc

There is no point doing the errata then in an adoption TC!
The oasis process is very vague on ownership of specs, esp after a TC goes out of business. For example, nothing rules out more than
one TC doing errata, provided it is in it's charter. This of course makes no sense, but in my opinion, unless a new TC claims
ownership of the BPEL spec it is a possibility.

Martin.