wsdm-comment message

Subject: [wsdm-comment] New WSA working drafts published

Reviewing section 2.3.5 of the Web Services Architecture Document and
the Web Services Glossary may help (or hinder) the terminology
discussions we are having.

Given we have a requirements to be consistent with this work ( or is it
leverage, based on  - whatever!) section 2.3.5 of the Web Services
Architecture Document will influence a lot of our work on MOWS and a
fair bit in MUWS.

Mark/

-----Original Message-----
From: Champion, Mike [mailto:Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 10:36 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: New WSA working drafts published

Update from the W3C publication team:

New WD of "Web Services Architecture" Document is available at :
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-ws-arch-20030808/

WD "Web Services Glossary" published.
Document is available at :
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-ws-gloss-20030808/

TR page updated with these new publications : http://www.w3.org/TR/

This reflects the refactoring of the Concepts / Relationships that Frank
undertook after the May F2F and some of the decisions at the recent F2F,
including (ta da!) the Mother of Trouts definition of "web service".