wsdm-comment message

Subject: [wsdm-comment] Requirement for Configuration Groups

 We were evaluating the use of wsdm for Nsure Uddi Server [BSD style
open source uddi server]
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?uddi , and we found
the following limitations.

1) Lack of categories for configuration properties. We have a Scenario
where the Server has a large number of Configuration Parameters, as a
result , they are categoried in Sub-Groups for Better Control.

 Kindly consider including such a use-case in the specification.

Saurabh Arora
Senior Software Engineer
Novell Software Development (India) Pvt. Ltd,
49/1 & 49/3, Garvebhavi Palaya,
7th Mile Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 068. India
Phone No. 573 1856-58 Extn. 2062
Fax No. 573 1870/573 0910
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net Business Solutions
www.novell.com
This e-mail message may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipients.
Review, dissemination, or other use by anyone else is strictly
prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies.