wsdm-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsdm-comment] Public Comment

Hi,
Common Base Event was submited to WSDM by IBM
WS-Manageability was submitted to WSDM by IBM, CA, and Talking Blocks.
WSMF was submitted to WSDM by HP.

OASIS rules indicate that specifications are submitted to the TC with notes
about IP rights (both are Royalty Free).  The TC doesn't have to formally
'accept' the specification.
However, this also means that the TC is not obligated to use the
specification.

At the moment, the TC seems to be creating specification based on both
contributed specifications.

Hope this helps.
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

comment-form@oasis-open.org on 11/18/2003 11:39:36 AM

Please respond to chiusano_joseph@bah.com