wsdm-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsdm-comment] Public Comment

These were suppposed to be publically available URLs, but you do have to be an OASIS member (but not a WSDM member) I believe.
I will check on the URLs.  Seems the formating of the page is a bit difficult as well.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

comment-form@oasis-open.org

01/04/2005 10:01 AM
Please respond to
cgerritsen

wsdm-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsdm-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: cgerritsen@vecna.com

The URLs listed on the page announcing the public review can only be downloaded by members...maybe these URLs should be ones the public can get to?

If I go to the 'Documents' section, I can download from there without being a member.

Corey