wsdm-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsdm-comment] Public Comment

The links on the public OASIS WSDM group home now work... and are even legible.
Thanks for identifying this.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

comment-form@oasis-open.org

01/04/2005 10:01 AM
Please respond to
cgerritsen

wsdm-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsdm-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: cgerritsen@vecna.com

The URLs listed on the page announcing the public review can only be downloaded by members...maybe these URLs should be ones the public can get to?

If I go to the 'Documents' section, I can download from there without being a member.

Corey