Subject: RE: [wsdm] What comes first

Title: RE: [wsdm] What comes first

+1

Well put, Mark. I agree that the "of" aspect is clearly the first step. As some approaches show today, using a random method that is read-only to access the Web service's availability and performance metrics are not the optimal mechanism. So the first step would be to standardize on some manageability OF these WS.

After that, these results can be readily applied to the management "by" Web services, but its a much more gray subject and hard to quantify what that might look like and how widely applicable it would be (depending on how much ocean is left :).

-Shishir GARG
France Telecom R&D.