Subject: RE: [wsdm] Requirements for Management of Web Services

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Please find my responses below.

This is a task that needs to be done. We had looked at the WSA requirements
section on manageability and also the document from Management Task Force
(MTF)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Mar/att-0001/W3c.Mtf.WSI
nstance.20030229.htm. However, so far, we have not linked our requirements
to the requirements in these documents. I am sure, there are substantial
overlaps, and we might have missed some and/or added some more.

> In particular:
>  - Are certain of your points expansions of the W3C requirements?
>  - Are others new points?
>  - Are there additional requirements in the W3C document?

These are all very good next-level work ideas.

> In short, can we use these two inputs as a start on a
> Management of Web
> Services requirements document for this group?

Absolutely. This is what we hope for.

Best Regards,
Pankaj Kumar.