Subject: RE: [wsdm] May F2F Meeting information

I have the dates as May 14-16 also.
Andrea

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellen Stokes [mailto:stokese@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 2:16 PM
To: Heather Kreger
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

I thought we agreed on May 14 noon to May 16 noon?
Did the dates change?
Ellen

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
04/22/2003 03:20 PM

        To:     wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [wsdm] May F2F Meeting information

Hi folks: Here are logistics for our face to face May 13 noon - May 15
noon
at Novell in San Jose.
I also added this information to our face to face calendar entries.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies Author
of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems" kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on

"Winston Bumpus" <wbumpus@novell.com> on 04/22/2003 03:27:13 PM