Subject: Management of Web Services - Additional Requirements

The various contributions have brought forward many desirable Management of
Web Services requirements addressing different needs. AR018.1.3 of the W3C
Web Services Architecture Requirements
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsa-reqs-20021114#AC018) is to "define a base
set of management events to be issued by the Web Services Architecture
implementation." In an area I see a particular need I propose the Web
Service Process Management requirements in the attached document.

Larry

Web Services Process Management Requirements.doc