Subject: First Face to Face

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind, but Matt will struggle to make the face to face, and
so we are going to do a bit of "tag-teaming" here.
I will be attending the Face to Face, next Wed and Thurs, on behalf of
webMethods... that is, unless someone has an objection.
Hopefully I can add some value (or at least a different accent) to the
proceedings.

Looking forward to meeting all of you (in some cases "again") next week,

Regards,
Geoff Bullen
webMethods