Subject: RE: [wsdm] MUWS - 2.1.2 Message Exchange Patterns

Hi Sanjeev,

Even with keep-alive, I believe HTTP 1.1 is still a request-response
protocol (the server cannot send unsolicited messages to the client).
So, you can't use an HTTP 1.1 connection for asynchronous traffic.  In
any case, I don't know of any SOAP stacks that could take advantage of
this even if it were allowed behavior.

Cheers.

--
Daniel M. Foody