Subject: Re: [wsdm] WSDM Con Calls - seeing and hearing?

Great Geoff!   Certainly worth trying!  If it doesn't work out we'll give
Lotus e-meetings a shot.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Geoff Bullen <geoff.bullen@webmethods.com> on 06/10/2003 07:04:33 PM