Subject: Groups - WSDM TC modified

WSDM TC has been modified by Heather Kreger (kreger@us.ibm.com).

Event description:
WDSM TC Face-to-Face in IBM RTP

Callin number: 1-877-811-9717, pc 291677

Logistics:
Here are the logistics for  OASIS Web Services Management Technical
Committee and Web Services Description Working Group meeting in Research
Triangle Park July 28-July 30, 2003:

Airports:
Fly into Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU). Its about 10-15
minutes drive time from the airport to the meeting location (and most
hotels).
http://www.rdu.com

Meeting Location:

IBM
Building 503, Room A205, Miami Blvd , RTP
We will meet in the lobby of Building 500 at noon or 8:00 am (depending on
the day) and I'll escort you to the conference room in Building 503
(connecting building).
Breakfast, Lunch and snack will be catered from Monday noon till Friday
noon.

Contact: Heather Kreger, Cell number 919-496-9572

Address:
Miami Blvd, just North of I-40, Research Triangle Park, NC

Site Map with some Hotels on it too:
http://w3.ibm.com/siteserv/na_html/us/nc/rtp/sitemap.pdf
(See attached file: sitemap.pdf)

Directions: