Subject: August holiday?

Heather, Winston,

Is the WSDM TC planning to suspend activities for some time in August to
account for many people being on holiday? All the other standard groups I am
part of at W3C and WS-I are doing it and it seems to make a lot of sense as
August meetings tend to not be very productive because of lack of quorum and
absence of important participants. Would it make sense for us to suspend
activities for the first 2 or 3 weeks of August? Could we consider this
tomorrow during the conf call?

Regards,

William

--