Subject: CA Announcement

Hello,

Maybe Igor or Nic could comment on this at the face-to-face?  (From
Infoworld).

COMPUTER ASSOCIATES TACKLES WEB SERVICES MANAGEMENT

Posted July 14, 2003 2:00 PM Pacific Time

In an effort to overcome complexities associated with Web
services management, Computer Associates on Monday introduced
Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) 1.0, a
tool designed to automatically discover and monitor Web
services.

During its annual CA World user conference in Las Vegas, the
software giant also announced beefed-up products for its Web
services portfolio that should help users overcome
infrastructure hurdles and performance ramifications of Web
services implementations.

For the full story:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/07/14/HNcawsdm_1.html

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org
voice:      703-883-7116
fax:        703-883-3383
DISA cube:  703-882-0593