Subject: [mows-wsdm] Conference Call details

Title: Message
Mows Requirements Conference Calls

The calls will take place each Tuesday, starting August the 5th, for the next three weeks, at the following times ;

2:00pm-4:00pm EST
11:00am - 1:00pm PST

Agendas:

Aug 5th:
Assign Minute taker (John  - I hope you join these calls!)
Assign Editorial duties (Ensure current editors still active or assign responsibilities to volunteers)
Review current state of MOWS document
(please all review before the call: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/)
Plan introduction of WS-Change work to MOWS requirements doc
(please review before the call: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/2907/ChangeManagement_Requirements_06112003.pdf)
Aug 12th:
Assign Minute taker (John  - I hope you join these calls!)
Review previous minutes
Review Updated MOWS document published by the 10th Aug
Review Updated MOWS with respect to MUWS document (consistency and overlap).
Aug 19th:
Assign Minute taker (John  - I hope you join these calls!)
Review previous minutes
Assign Minute taker (John  - I hope you join these calls!)
Final review Updated MOWS document published by the 17th Aug
Call Information

Call In Numbers:
1-877-326-2337 (US)
1-303-928-3232 (International)