Subject: CA, IBM, Talking Blocks submit WS-Manageability to WSDM TC

CA, IBM, and Talking Blocks are pleased to announce the submission of the
"Web Service Manageability 1.0" (WS-Manageability) to the Web Services
Distributed Management Technical Committee (WS-DM) of OASIS.

This submission has been developed in collaboration between IBM
Corporation,  Computer Associates International, and Talking Blocks, Inc.,
all key members of the WS-DM TC.  We would like the TC to accept this
submission to be considered as input to the development of the WSDM
specifications. The general principles behind the WS-Manageability
specification were presented to the WS-DM TC on July 28 during the WS-DM TC
face to face meeting and we are excited to be able to share the details
with you now.

The WS-Manageability - Concepts. 1.0.pdf, WS-Manageability - Specification
1.0.pdf, and WS-Manageability - Representation 1.0.pdf documents have been
posted to the Reference Documents section of the WS-DM TC.  They are also
attached to this note (just in case we continue to have web site access
problems).

CA, IBM, and Talking Blocks would like the TC to add a discussion and
movement to vote to accept WS-Manageability for consideration to the agenda
Sept. 11th.

(See attached file: WS-Manageability.zip)

IP disclosures have been submitted to OASIS.

Thank you,

Heather Kreger, IBM
Igor Sedukhin, CA
Mark Potts, Talking Blocks