Subject: Sept F2F Agenda

Hi,
Here is the agenda for the Face to Face next week.
There is a chance that we will add Steve Teucke to the agenda Tuesday
morning. He hopes to have the report finished by then.
Times are approximate and we'll use lunch as a buffer for MUWS overrun :-).

Monday 12-6pm
12   Lunch and greetings, rollcall
1    WSMF OGSI refactoring
2    WS-Manageability overview
2:30 Meta Model (WSMF categories, WS-M topics, others?)
     Bubbles not yet sorted out if we have time

Tues 8am - noon
MUWS Specification
8     requirements
9     outline
10:30 tasks
11    editors and teams

Tues 1-6pm
MOWS Specification
1     requirements
2     outline
4:30  tasks
5     editors and teams

Wednesday 8am-12 noon
8     WSDM/CMM relationship
9     Specification publication
         dates
         phases
         content for phases
10:30 Milestones for delivery
11:00 TC subgroups
11:30 Next F2F

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572