Subject: Re: [wsdm] Thoughts on "transaction" wording for MUWS

Andrea,

I will include what you have with some thoughts from Jeff Bohren.

Also, I am leaning toward putting in words about "manageable resource"
instead of just "devices".  Maybe something like "multiple actions
against multiple devices within a manageable resource", to make it clear
we are not talking about a manageability interface to a transaction, but
monitoring and/or controlling transactions from the point of view of one
manageable resource.

Unless anything else comes in in the next hour or so, my Friday at work
will end and I will send what I have to Heather and a PDF to the list.
Then you can read and be prepared for Monday.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org