OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsdm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [Omod] Oct 28 call agenda

Title: [Omod] Oct 28 call agenda

1. Roll

2. Approve corrected minutes http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00113.html

3. Review action items
ACTION: Fred to provide text for the ISSUE 3. (aggregation of manageability to the endpoint level is a responsibility of the provider of manageability) [http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00122.html]

ACTION: William to provide text on inferring manageability of a service from manageable endpoints (generally, no specifics of how)

ACTION: BrianC to align the versioning/revision/change detail UML diagram with the MOWS Concepts diagram and incorporate "versioned X is an X" elements.

4. Review issues
ISSUE 5: using http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00067.html UML approach
ACTION: BrianC to attempt to express ManageableEndpointState UML information model linked directly to the web service endpoint state diagrams designed by the W3C Arch MTF. See http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00084.html

Igor's simplified proposal: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00082.html and other possible choices http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00083.html

ISSUE 6: There is a need for another diagram to display the "locus of implementation" concepts.
Essentially the diagram to depict relationships between manageable endpoint in MOWS Concepts and manageability endpoint in MUWS.

ACTION: Igor to provide "locus of implementation" concepts diagram for MOWS.
See http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsdm/200310/msg00076.html

ISSUE 7: another diagram that shows relationships of MUWS and MOWS concepts (possibly aggregation/composition of manageability capabilities).

ISSUE 8: performance vs metrics: can we stick to slide 17 or should the category be renamed to "Performance" instead of "Metrics" See e-mail thread.

ISSUE 9: need to start the document with concepts + models

Note: other issues are retired until reoccurance. Decsions were made and action items taken on the retired issues.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)
-- (631) 342-4325 .. 1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11788

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]