Subject: RE: [wsdm] [OMod] William's AI: endpoint -> service

Hi Igor,

> I propose to replace it with a statement "The definition
> if the endpoint in WSDL is unabiguous and identifiable by
> a URI. This specification is based on this endpoint definition."

How about "This specification defines an endpoint as what is described by a
<port> element in a WSDL document."

We can add "unambiguously" in front of "defines" in the first sentence if
you'd like but I don't think it really ads anything to the meaning of the
sentence.

As far the the URI, I just want to make sure I understand what you mean. Do
you mean that we could work out a way to assign a URI to each port element?
And that our spec will do this? If this is what you mean, then we can add
the sentence: "The specification provides a way to assign a URI to each
endpoint."

Regards,

William