Subject: Re: [wsdm][OMod] Updated Mows data model with versioning

+1

While I'll happily encourage the development of a reasonable means of
identifying versions, in XML-speak, two things are generally recognized
as the same or different based on their namespace (as Bryan said).

Thus quoth MURRAY,BRYAN (HP-Seattle,ex1) (~ 06-Nov-03 12:09 PM ~)...

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301