Subject: [wsdm][uplat] agenda

Here is the agend for the uplat meeting on Tuesday November 18.

Topics:
  • Continuing with more definitions (what and why) of the platform features that remain.
    • transaction
    • collection
    • correlatable name
    • security (Did we get a closure on this?)
    • registration and discovery
    • lifecycle
    • name resolution
    • flow
    • negotiation
    • relationship service?
    • logging

We need to expedite the completion of the definitions and move on to the "how" descriptions of them by Thursday.  Let's talk about how we can achieve this.

Cheers,

M. Homayoun Pourheidari wrote:
Here is the agend for the uplat meeting on Thursday November 13.

Topics:
  • Let's agree on more of the definitions (what and why) of the platform features that remain.
    • meta data
    • transaction
    • collection
    • correlatable name
    • security
    • etc.
I am hoping that by next week, we can start talking about proposals (how) for each of the features.  Let's start thinking about them now.

Cheers,
--
M. Homayoun Pourheidari
Web Services Management Operation