Subject: [wsdm][uplat] agenda

Here is the agenda for the uplat meeting on Thursday November 20.

Topics:
We still need to provide updated definitions for the following platform features.  However, since we need to spend some time on the proposals (the how sections), let's finish this work over the email.  Tomorrow, we'll make sure that all of the unfinished features have an owner.
  • security - John DeCarlo
  • registration and discovery - Homayoun & Igor
  • resource state model (resource lifecycle) - Heather
  • service lifecycle
  • name resolution
  • flow
  • negotiation
  • relationship service
  • logging
We already have proposals for the following features.  Let's start discussing them tomorrow.
  • notification
  • addressing
  • versioning