Subject: [UArch] Agenda for today's call (12-12:45 Eastern)

Hello,

Zulah won't be able to make the meeting, so I will chair.

Here is the generic agenda.

1. Review action items
2. Review current document (I will ship this to the list prior to the
meeting, hopefully in the next few minutes)
3. Determine next steps
--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org