Subject: MEETING LOCATION CORRECTION

Title: MEETING LOCATION CORRECTION

All,

The previous email had the incorrect building. It will be in the Executive Briefing Center in  RR-3 not PS-3.

This means the meeting will be just about 5 minutes north on I-35.

I have attached a new map of the campus.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Winston Bumpus
<<RoundRockArea.bmp>> <<smRR.bmp>>

RoundRockArea.bmp

smRR.bmp