Subject: [wsdm][UPlat] Is this the latest agreed UPlat Prioritization List?

Is there a newer one? I searched our email repository and could not find
a newer one. If you do have one please forward it to me so I can
incorporate
the priority into our UPlat doc.

Thanks

--------------------------8<---------------------------

Subject: [wsdm] Prioritized list of issues from Uplat subteam

    * From: "ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <zulah_eckert@hp.com>
    * To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
    * Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:38:58 -0800

Here is the current status of the prioritized list of issues for the
Uplat
team. The team has been in the process of defining and understanding why
each issue is important. Those emails have been available to the entire
TC
and are labeled with [wsdm][Uplat] so please check these for definitions
and
some discussion. The team has set a "cut line" for the first release
with
"high priority items" as must completes and the "med" items above the
cut
line as ones that we want to complete. Most of the "med" items above the
cut
line were issues that we just needed to say something about (e.g.,
security
and registration/discovery). We are still doing some work to determine
the
priority for collection, lifecycle, and name resolution.

Identification - High
Versioning - High
Attributes - High
Metadata - High
Addressing - High
Notification - High
Relationships - High
Security - Med
Registration/Discovery - Med
Policy - Med
Collection - Med
Flow - Low
Negotiation - Low
Relationship Service - Low
Logging - Low

TBD - Collection, lifecycle, name resolution