Subject: Re: [wsdm] Make F2F Arrangements ASAP!

Hello,

I just called the hotel and the woman I spoke to said the cheaper rooms
in the block are gone.  BTW, Heather has the right direct line and here
is the direct 1-800 number - which worked for me.

The Vintage Hotel

100 Winter Park Dr. / P.O. Box 1369
Winter Park, CO 80482
Phone: 970-726-8801
Toll Free: 800-472-7017
Fax: 970-726-9230

Website: www.vintagehotel.com

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own
email:      jdecarlo@mitre.org