Subject: State document and discussion

I think it is safe to say that both Ellen and I over-estimated what we
would get done this week.   However, we took the first cut at documentation
and restructured it into a more organized working document where we can
build up the information, discussions, etc. as we progress.   I am sending
a very early version of this.

In other words, no, we are not done and what we have is not to much more
than last week but restructured so we can build on it and includes looking
back at the requirements and trying to gather other information into the
same document.

I am not sure if we are really ready for much of a discussion yet but I
think there are some items here that are worth discssing this week.

Note that also Karl will be available for only a part of the Telecon
because of a conflict with a F2F in process.

Ellen and Karl

Karl Schopmeyer                   Inova Europe Inc.
305 Spring Creek Village, Suite 475 -  Dallas TX, 75248 USA
EMAIL: k.schopmeyer@attglobal.net       FAX: 1-214-853-5493
USA Phone: 1-972-788-2172,          Cell Phone 1-972-814-5581
ICQ: 4184214

WSDMWorking DocumentResourceStateV_04.doc