Subject: [wsdm][MUWS] Update on merging MUWS spec and Architecture Doc

Hi Team:

The uploaded doc URL is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5229/wd-m
uws-0.5-20040201.doc

A quick update on the merging effort of architecture and MUWS docs.
John, William, and I are proposing to only include the minimum number of
sections from the architectural doc (the right amount of arch discussion
to give readers adequate background) in the MUWS spec. Currently, we are
thinking of only including Conceptual and Logical Models and Roles.

Feedback on the above proposal is welcome. We will continue editing the
merged document in the coming days to ensure consistency and accuracy.

Regards,

Andreas