Subject: Groups - WSDM F2F - Winterpark CO modified

WSDM F2F  - Winterpark CO has been modified by Heather Kreger (kreger@us.ibm.com).

Date:  Monday, 09 February 2004
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
We will be meeting 9-6 Monday, 9th and Tuesday, 10th Mountain Time
Logistics
> Web address for Winter Park Ski Area:
>   www.skiwinterpark.com
>
> Web address for Vintage Hotel pointer
>   http://www.skiwinterpark.com/032/
>
> Vintage Hotel rates for WSDM block
> (WSDM ROOM BLOCK HELD UNTIL  JAN 20, 2004)
>
> We are limited in the number of hotel rooms that are available for a 3
night
> stay. We have more availability in the various studio units for those
> attendees who will be spending a 3rd night with us.
>
>  ROOM TYPES                     MAXIMUM                            RATES
>
> OCCUPANCY
>
> Hotel Room                                                      4
> $81.00
>
> Mountain Studio                                               4
> $85.50
>
> Studio w/fireplace                                             4
> $94.50
>
> Lofted or Deluxe Studio                                    4
> $108.00
>

>               The above rates are offered on a per night per room basis
and
> are subject to an 9.9% tax.

Agenda:
Monday 9-6
9am  Welcome/Attendance/TC Administrivia (Action Item tracking, WSDM 1.0 Spec  line-items List, Editor coordination)
9:30 - 10:00 Interop Scenario  Review
10:00-12:30 - WS Resource Framework
  - Stateful services and the  Implied Resource Model - Tom Maguire, William Vambenepe
  - Specification review - WS-Addressing,  WS-Notification, WS-Resource Properties - Tom Maguire, William Vambenepe
  - Q and A - Tom  Maguire, William Vambenepe
  - Discussion on relevance to WSDM Specifications - All
  - Vote on how  to leverage in WSDM Specifications - All
  - WSDM Platform resolutions -  outstanding issues, path for resolution
12:30 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00-6:00  MUWS Review and Agreement of Documents
1:00 Architecture
1:30  Platform
2:00 Identity
3:00 State
7:00 Group Dinner

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Tuesday, 10 February 2004 All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/event.php?event_id=3752

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.