Subject: [wsdm] Uploaded and updated MUWS 05-20040216

Hi team:

The URL is:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5497/wd-w
sdm-muws-0.5-20040216.doc

In this revision:

- Added Abstract and Introduction
- Incorporated compose-ability note from Igor's email under architecture
section
- Incorporated Metrics draft from F2F, and State draft from F2F
- Modify Identity section format to conform with the rest of
capabilities

For those who have action items due on Feb 18th, if you forward the
deliverables by the 17th to William and me, we will incorporate them for
the conf call.

Regards,

Andreas