Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-0[1].5-20040219.doc uploaded

Figure 2.5-1 contradicts the conceptual and logical models. It introduces relationships between elements that did not exist before and were not explained. I really do not understand why this diagram is needed. If anything, then we should fix the logical model diagram (2.4-1).

The flow has to be 1) concepts 2) logical model that intoduces the roles 3) definition of the roles (can be a subitem of 2 rteally) 4) definition of activities that roles take on doing (processing model).

3) does should not need any additional diagrams

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: vbp@hp.com [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:07 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

The document wd-wsdm-muws-0[1].5-20040219.doc has been submitted by William Vambenepe (vbp@hp.com) to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management TC document repository.

Document Description:
Change log:

- Added "marker" capability of "identity" interface

- Clarified "required" nature of identity interface.

- Added simple discovery mechanism.

- Reassigned U-Plat section TODO to Homayoun and Heather.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5569/wd-wsdm-muws-0%5B1%5D.5-20040219.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=5569

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.