Subject: Re: [wsdm] Specification Naming

+0.85 :-)  I'm in agreement with Igor that we keep WSDM in the picture.
  It is too cute^H^H^H^Hclever a name to just drop <asHeDucks/> :-)

MUWS $version -> WSDM: [General] Resource Manageability $version
MOWS $version -> WSDM: Web Services Manageability $version

With numbers (1.0) tossed in as appropriate ($version).

We can, of course, spell out WSDM.

Thus quoth Vambenepe, William N (~ 24-Feb-04 6:16 PM ~)...

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301