Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040226.zip uploaded

Andreas,

The document keeps improving - good job.

The Architecture section has a few typos in it that I noticed:
o) line 137.  Not a typo, but maybe it could say "specifies how to
define" or "defines how to specify".
o) line 138.  Its hard to tell with invented words, so I can't say
whether "locatability" (without the e) is preferred.  I suppose we
should leave this alone, since the spelling comes from the W3C document.
o) line 147.  Shouldn't we say "could" instead of "would"?  Some of that
is optional.
o) line 170.  delete the first "and".
o) line 174.  change "i.e." to "e.g."
o) line 185.  "interace" should be "interact".  "component" should be
"components"
o) line 193. "ahows" should be "shows".  (Why does Word accept this as
valid spelling?)