Subject: Re: [wsdm] [MUWS Spec] wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040302-with-tracking-on-b.doc

Thus quoth Andreas Dharmawan (~ 02-Mar-04 6:05 PM ~)...

> Hi Team:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5751/wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040302-with-tracking-on-b.doc

I took an action item to "clarify" the wording of some of the metric
parts & their relationship to the associated UML document.  My changes
are exclusively done in lines 557 thru 667.  I don't have the UML
document, so there's a comment there asking that we change the datatype
of "currentTime" to TimeMetric.

I also added a comment/question for both the currentTime & resetAll()
operations.  Both of these refer to the effect that resetAll() is
defined to have on a {ro} property.  (This comes up since we have only 1
defined metric which cannot be reset, and one operation, resetAll().  It
just welcomes some clarification...)   I suspect that the currentTime
metric should define that resetAll() is ignored, and that that's the
default behaviour for an {ro} metric, though there may be variations in
that /reset/ is not precisely the same as making something settable...

Hopefully, you will find these useful...

/fred

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301

(fred)wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040302-with-tracking-on-b.doc