Subject: Re: [wsdm] [muws] comments on MUWS spec

In the ASAP technical committee we're considering a state
representation like this.

<xsd:simpleType name="stateType">
   <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
     <xsd:pattern value="open.notrunning.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="open.notrunning.suspended.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="open.running.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="closed.completed.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="closed.abnormalCompleted.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="closed.abnormalCompleted.terminated.?\c*"/>
     <xsd:pattern value="closed.abnormalCompleted.aborted.?\c*"/>
   </xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>