Subject: Operations for requesting metrics

Since we are starting to build a prototype a few questions have been raised.

  1.) How do we find management endpoints?  If we use uddi how does the
client code know whether
       an object is manageable or not?

  2.) There isn't an operation to get the metric values so how will the
client get access to them?

My use case is pretty simple : get a list of manageable objects and then
query them for metrics.

I apologize if these issues have already been discussed.

Thanx
Warren