Subject: Travel logistics for the April F2F.

Title: Travel logistics for the April F2F.

Sorry for the delay, here it is.

As a reminder meetings are 14th, 15th of April 8am-7pm (or so).

1. You fly to either JFK or LGA (~1hr away), or the nearest airport ISP (15 min away). There are plenty regular flights to ISP too.

2. Instead of renting a car, I would suggest booking a car service. For example, TranStar Executive ((800) 894-7827) or Quality Limo (888-499-3131) offer decent rates (~78 total each way to/from JFK/LGA ~40 to/from ISP). When booking mention that you're visiting CA.

3. Book a room in Wyndham Windwatch Hotel (http://www.wyndhamnewyorkhotels.com/properties/longisland/index.html) which is across the street from CA. There is a free shuttle to CA if you don't want to walk. We're reserving a set of 30 rooms there for $109 per day. Mention that you're visiting CA and it is a WSDM meeting. Now, if you don't get that rate, don't book, I should be able to provide you the code or something. Let me know if it does not work out.

4. We'll have a room for ~30 people with the network connectivity for the meeting. Lunches and breakfasts. I'm trying to see if I can schedule a dinner on the 14th and a shuttle transportation for that.

Let me know if you're coming to the F2F so that I can put your name on the list.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)