Subject: RE: [wsdm] Platform appendix reduction

Title: Message
Question for the group: is this enough reduction or should we remove this doc entirely from the spec. You know where I fall on this. Just because we've done some work and want to keep a record ot decision doesn't mean we have to stuff it in the 0.5 spec even if it doesn't tell the reader anything about how to be 0.5-compliant. We've also done work on requirements and on an interop scenario and those live happily as separate docs.

William
-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 5:05 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Platform appendix reduction

Hi
I was not able to reduce this platform appendix very much, but I did get it down to 4 pages for this specification.
(See attached file: MUWS.PlatformSection.draft.032204.doc)

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572