Subject: FW: Request for Permanent URL

Title: Message
Here is the URL.

Igor, Heather, ....

Please send the files to me and I will get it posted.

Winston

  -----Original Message-----
From: sharon burbine [mailto:sharon.burbine@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 12:23 PM
To: Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com
Subject: Re: Request for Permanent URL

Mr. Bumpus:

Here is what the path will be named for you:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/

Please send me the files that you want uploaded including the directories and sub-directories and I'll upload them for you.

Sharon Burbine,
Webmaster,
OASIS

Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com wrote:

The Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC would like to a request a permanent URL for posting WSDL, XSD and our specifications. This is in preparation for our interoperability testing event. We will need to be able to create sub directories and be able to post updates to these directories.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks for your help,
Winston Bumpus
Co-chair of WSDM-TC